Google
 

Thursday, September 13, 2012

 

Irawan Performing Well


Indonesian footballer Arthur Irawan turned in a good 90-minute
performance as RCD Espanyol gained a convincing 3-0 victory over
Castellar on Tuesday.

Irawan, 19, operated in his preferred right-back role and caught the
eye with his adventurous forays in the first half - and solid
defending in the second 45 minutes.

Irawan was delighted with the team's efforts.

"It was a very good display. I'm learning all the time, and I feel my
touch and speed of thought are improving, while the tactical
experience you gain from playing in these games is invaluable.

"We certainly had the edge in the first half and I got forwards quite
a lot to help out my team-mates in an attacking sense. And as a
defender I was delighted to record a clean sheet."

SOURCE - press release

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?