Google
 

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

 

Sriwijaya cup triumph

Persib v Sriwijaya 1-1 (Eka Ramdani; Toni Sucipto) 30,000

Sriwijaya reach the quarter finals of the Copa Indonesia, defeating Persib 4-2 on aggregate. There were last minute red cards for the home team's Salim Alaydrus and the visitors Budi Sudarsono.

In other CI news Persitara are scheduled to play Persebaya this coming Sunday in Jakarta but it remains to be seen whether this game gets the go ahead or not. Monday sees Persikabo host Persijap while Deltras take on Persih on 24 April.

Sriwijaya join Persija, Persibo, Persipura and one other team in the quarters and the draw will be made after the outstanding games have been played.

Comments:
Hey mate,

I am from Oz and have been following your blog for a while now. Keep up the good work.

I was hoping you could help me though. I am a journalism student in looking to backpack South East Asia into the middle east sometime in the next year or so. My main aim is to catch some Asian football derbies and then doco and write about my travels. If you'd be willing, could you inform me about what games in Indo, Vietnam, Thailand and anywhere else in South East Asia I should be looking to get to? Any other details or information, links etc would be greatly appreciated.

You can contact me on Ben.ONeil@studentmail.newcastle.edu.au

OR

benanthonyoneill@hotmail.com


Thanks!
 
that's:

Ben.ONeill@studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?