Google
 

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

 

Oh Dear

I was shocked to hear the FA here does have a marketing team. I know, I saw him one day. Perhaps they can explain this little conumdrum that comes from their own website and advertising

This of course refers to the upcoming Independence Cup. Six teams, two groups of three, winners and runners up go through to the semi final. Easy huh? Read on!

Group A Indonesia B v Brunei
Group B Indonesia A v Cambodia

Group A Cambodia v Myanmar
Group B Indonesia B v Libya

Group A Brunei v Libya
Group B Indonesia A v Myanmar

My maths may not be the best but I see five teams in Group A and five teams in Group B!

This schedule is also different, and messier, than the one I posted previously! I mean, how difficult cam it be to arrange 10 games?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?